2017 C-Dragon Swim & Dive Team
Welcome to the 2017 Summer Swim & Dive Season! Cool Dell will be competing in the Manuel Division of the Gateway Swimming & Diving Conference. The swim team will compete against Robinwood, Missouri Athletic Club, Pacific and Lake Chesterfield. We will also have a non-conference meet with Cedarmill. The dive team schedule is TBD. The complete schedule of swim and dive team events will be available on the Cool Dell Team website.
Please follow these simple steps to complete your registration through Team Unify for the Cool Dell Swim & Dive Team.
- Purchase Cool Dell Pool membership online HERE. Click on the “Membership” tab, and then “Online Application”. If you complete the online application, you can pay for your membership dues as well as your Swim & Dive team fees at the same time. Proceed to Step 3.
- If you choose to mail a check for your pool dues and swim/dive fees, please contact the treasurer at CDSwimTreasurer@gmail.com for instructions on paying for swim & dive with a check. Regardless whether you pay online or via check, you need to register your children online.
- Complete registration for Swim & Dive team at www.cooldellcdragons.com
- Please register your entire family at one time on Team Unify. If you are unsure, initially register ALL children. We can easily remove a swimmer/diver later at no
- Read the attached Swim & Dive Team Policies. There will be a box to check during the online registration to show that you have read and agree to abide by the Swim & Dive Team Policies.
- Read the attached description of work duties. Sign-ups for all work duties will be done through our team website.
- Complete the 2017 Cool Dell Swim & Dive Team Medical Authorization & Release Form. If your child has a specific medical condition that the coaches should know about, please complete, print and bring the 2017 Medical Authorization & Release Form and hand deliver to the coach at the first practice. If your child does not have a specific medical condition, please submit the form online
PLEASE NOTE: 2017 Cool Dell pool membership dues must be paid in full in order to register for the swim and dive teams.
Team suits for 2017 are available at B & B Aquatics in Des Peres. You can go visit the store to purchase your suit(s). The staff at B & B will help you choose the correct suit size for your children. This year suits need to be purchased early because you have the option of monograming them with the words COOL DELL. The girls suit monogram will be at the top along the breastbone and the boy suit on the right hip. This process can add up to 2 weeks to complete an order. The price (monogramming included) for the suit is $59.75 for girls and $44.75 for boys plus tax. If you choose not to monogram you can subtract $8 from these prices.
1163 Colonnade Center
Des Peres, MO, 63131